Alveus kitchen taps are technologically sophisticated and come in various shapes to complement traditional as well as trendy kitchens.
The numerous varieties with regard to installation, operation and surface finishes allow an abundance of combinations.
- Ceramic discs and metal handles ensure reliable operation and long service life.
- Surface finish can be polished chrome (in CHR, Anthracite, Copper or Gold shade) or Algranit (in variety of colours).
- Taps operating water pressure range is between 0.5 and 8 bar (recommended 1 to 5 bar).
- Taps are of swivel body or swivel spout.
- Several models are fitted with pull-out spout and/or spray heads.
- Some models have flexible spouts, which is convenient if mounted immediately below a window.
- The taps can be installed on the sink or kitchen worktop.
- Two flexible hoses with 3/8" connections ensure simple and fast installation to dual (hot-cold) water supply system.