Kitchen drain systems – siphons
Kitchen drain systems are an integral part of every kitchen sink.
Drain pipes and waste fittings are made of environment friendly polymer materials, while the strainers are stainless steel; along with the appurtenant gaskets, these form an effective used water drain system.
Alveus drain systems can be connected to sink bowls, drainers and dishwashers. The well-designed construction of Alveus drain assemblies allows easy cleaning and maintenance as well as better space utilisation in the sink cabinet.
- Strainers som in standard sizes Ø70 mm and Ø114 mm.
- Sink bowl drains can be closed by means of stoppers or pull-out stinless strainers furnished with gaskets.
- The POP-UP drain variety allows for drain control by means of a button located on the sink edge.
- Overflow varieties: rectangular (PP), horizontal-rectangolar (HP) and round(OP)
- Kitchen drain systems comply with the EN 274 standard requirements.